Warner Bros. Television and TV Guide Magazine give fans a sneak peek of the covers for their WBTV–themed Comic-Con special edition issue. Find out how you can get your copies!
For the sixth year in a row, Warner Bros. Television and TV Guide have teamed up to produce a Warner Bros.–themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine. Earlier today, the FOUR collectible covers were revealed and feature WBTV/DC Entertainment series: Arrow star Stephen Amell; The Flash star Grant Gustin; Gotham stars Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue; and Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist. Check them out below:
These look AMAZING! I love them all, but Melissa Benoist is looking especially SUPER on her cover.
In addition, the 88-page special issue includes features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, The Flash, Childrens Hospital, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Blindspot, Containment, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl
- An “a-maze-ing” look at Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series The Tom and Jerry Show, Teen Titans Go! and Mike Tyson Mysteries, as well as a sneak peek at the Mystery Inc. gang’s new look in the upcoming series Be Cool Scooby-Doo! and Bugs Bunny’s squirrelly new BFF in Wabbit – A Looney Tunes Production
- A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Justice League: Gods and Monsters from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
- A look at the DC All Access web series, in addition to a DC Comics preview of Victor Stone’s (aka Cyborg) high-tech upgrade
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2014
- All the scoop on the stories behind Bruce Wayne’s underground discovery and a super villain lineup on Gotham; a two-on-two interview with The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting; set deconstructions on The Flash’s S.T.A.R. Labs and The Originals’ New Orleans vampire-hood; and more
- Burning questions answered about fans’ favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
Fans attending San Diego Comic-Con next week will be able to get the TV Guide Magazine special issues FOR FREE at the Warner Bros. booth on the convention floor (#4545, beginning on Wednesday, July 8 and continuing through Sunday, July 12).
If you’re unable to attend SDCC, don’t worry! All four collectible covers will be on sale online at http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/comiccon beginning July 6 and at retailers nationwide starting July 7 . The special issues will also be available for exclusive digital download on Nook Barnes and Noble).
[Featured Image Source: TV Guide]