Furious 7 blasts onto Blu-ray, DVD, and OnDemand starting September 15, 2015 with over 100 minutes of bonus content. Get a sneak peek of the details and cover art, and pre-order your copy today.
Furious 7 was quite literally an intensely emotional ride. I’ve been a huge fan of The Fast and the Furious franchise from the very beginning and have fond memories of watching the first film in theaters and when the film came out on DVD, having pizza/movie nights with my besties during senior year of high school.
Who knew that all these years later, we’d still be hooked on the drama and fast, fast cars?! Grossing over $1.5 billion dollars worldwide at the box office, Furious 7 tears up the screen with more gravity-defying stunts, adrenaline-fueled fight scenes, and pulse-pounding action than ever before. Of course, we also said our goodbyes to Paul Walker, with Furious 7 sending Brian O’Conner off with a perfect last ride.
Soon, we’ll be able to bring the film home when Furious 7 blasts onto Blu-ray, DVD and OnDemand starting September 15, 2015 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
The Blu-ray features the all new extended edition of the movie with even more explosive thrills, along with the official music video of the chart-topping “See You Again” performed by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth, and over 90 minutes of exclusive bonus features. Check out the details below:
Synopsis: The entire Fast & Furious cast unites in purpose for an epic international adventure, hunted by a vengeful assassin from Abu Dhabi to London to Tokyo and the Dominican Republic as they try to retrieve a highly advanced piece of espionage technology, and rescue the gifted hacker who created it. Furious 7 also bids a touching farewell to Paul Walker, an integral member of the Fast family.
The film reunites franchise favorites Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Elsa Pataky, and Lucas Black and introduces newcomers Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Nathalie Emmanuel, Ronda Rousey, and Kurt Russell.
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO BLU-RAY:
- Extended Edition
- Deleted Scenes
- The Cars of Furious: The car coordinator and his team join the cast and filmmakers for a closer look at the film’s spectacular cars.
- Flying Cars: People jump out of planes all the time, but not while sitting behind the wheel of a car. This entertaining featurette shows how the Furious 7 team pulled off this jaw-dropping sequence.
- Tower Jumps: A look at how one of the most exciting stunt sequences of the film, the Abu Dhabi tower jumps, became a reality.
- Inside the Fight: A combination of fight training footage and interviews takes viewers inside the fierce hand-to-hand fights.
- Talking Fast: Director James Wan and the cast of Furious 7 break down the movie’s most memorable moments and chat about how the Fast franchise has evolved over the years.
- “See You Again” Official Music Video Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth
BLU-RAY AND DVD BONUS FEATURES:
- Back to the Starting Line: Producer Neal Moritz, Chris Morgan and the cast join franchise newcomer director James Wan as they look back at how far the Franchise has come bring the latest installment to life.
- Race Wars: Furious 7 brings the crew back to Race Wars, the iconic, fictional racing event from the very first film. Vin Diesel and a couple hundred friends are back for a full-throttle celebration of all things Fast with special guest-star Iggy Azalea, behind-the-scenes footage of the cars, the sweat and the girls.
- Snatch and Grab: A behind the scenes look at shooting one of the premier action sequences in the franchise’s history.
- Making of Fast & Furious Supercharged Ride
Watch the new trailer for the Blu-ray/DVD release (below) and take a look at images from the film. Then head over and pre-order your copy of Furious 7 today!