Captain America: Civil War will arrive early on Digital 3D/HD and Disney Movies Anywhere on Sept. 2 and on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray/DVD/On-Demand on Sept. 13! Get details on the bonus features today!
Captain America: Civil War was the most anticipated movie of 2016 and smashed box office records as viewers chose sides between their beloved heroes, Captain America and Iron Man. In just a few short months, you can bring the fight home and experience it over and over again. This time with over 60 minutes of behind the scenes and bonus features!
Disney announced that the Digital 3D, Digital HD, and Disney Movies Anywhere will be released on September 2, 2016 and 3D Blu-ray, Blu-Ray, and DVD on September 13, 2016!
You can take a look below at the special features and awesome stills from the film.
DIGITAL HD/3D & BLU-RAY:
• United We Stand, Divided We Fall – The Making of Captain America: Civil War Part 1 & Part 2 – As the tension mounts, sides are chosen and lines drawn. Learn more about the characters on each side—from Captain America and Iron Man to the latest recruits. In this complete behind-the-scenes look at a landmark in the Marvel saga, we’ll examine their stories through exclusive footage and interviews and discover just what went into selecting the Super Hero teams, filming the epic action sequences and introducing Black Panther and Spider-Man to the MCU.
• Captain America: The Road to Civil War – Explore the First Avenger’s fascinating evolution from loyal soldier to seasoned, conflicted hero who questions authority.
• Iron Man: The Road to Civil War – From Gulmira to Sokovia, delve into the development and evolution of one of the most iconic characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
• Gag Reel – Break the tension of this high-stakes conflict with some hilarious outtakes featuring the lighter side of your favorite Super Heroes.
• Deleted & Extended Scenes – Check out never-before-seen footage that didn’t make the final cut of “Captain America: Civil War.”
• Audio Commentary – Directors Anthony and Joe Russo and screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely deliver scene-by-scene insight and explain the storytelling challenges they faced creating the third installment of the Captain America franchise.
• Open Your Mind: Marvel’s Doctor Strange – Exclusive Sneak Peek – Go behind and beyond the scenes as Doctor Strange makes his journey to the big screen.
*Bonus features may vary by retailer. The DVD does not include any bonus materials.
I don’t know about you, but I’m extremely excited to see this gag reel. Let’s cross our fingers and hope it features Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, and Anthony Mackie…a lot.
To tide you over until September, relive Captain America: Civil War through these stills!