Finding Dory invites the children of Finding Nemo’s era and families alike, to bring home the Disney magic in Nemo and Dory’s latest adventure!
Whether it be a family affair or a rite of passage, Finding Dory will be released for your home entertainment, this Fall!
Swimming onto Blu-Ray (November 15th) and Digital HD (October 25th); Finding Dory invites the children of Finding Nemo ’s era; and Families alike, to bring home the Disney-Pixar magic in Nemo, Marlin and, Dory’s latest adventure!
The return of our beloved Dory exceeded expectation, as she took on her latest adventure to find her long-lost parents. Endearingly forgetful, Marlin and Nemo prove that water is thicker than blood, as they travel across the ocean, to reunite with their blue friend. Meeting new friends along the way, Dory emblazons 13 years of nostalgia with a spectacular return to the screen. Finding Dory reunites us in our love for this modern family; in learning the true meaning of family!
With hours of immersive bonus features included, the nearing release of Finding Dory on Blu-Ray, DVD, Disney Movies Anywhere (DMA), and Digital Download, will let fans rediscover Dory’s journey for second, third and infinite times to come!
Make new discoveries with the theatrical short, Piper; along with an all new mini-short including Dory’s new-found friends!
Discover a behind-the-scenes look at Disney-Pixar’s most challenging and meticulously crafted character; alongside unseen, deleted scenes. Also experience, a digital exclusive; welcoming back the Tank gang from Finding Nemo – who graced the big screen, following the credits of Finding Dory.
Check out the clip below for some must-see, Finding Dory easter eggs, that you might have missed in theatres!
For a full list of Blu-ray/DVD bonus features, see below:
Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray & Digital HD:
- Theatrical Short: “Piper” – A hungry sandpiper hatchling ventures from her nest for the first time to dig for foodby the shoreline. The only problem is that the food is buried beneath the sand where scary waves roll up onto the shore.
- Marine Life Interviews (All-New Mini Short) – Meet the inhabitants of the Marine Life Institute as they remember our favorite blue tang.
- The Octopus That Nearly Broke Pixar – Pixar’s “Team Hank” unravels the challenges, frustrations, and rewards of bringing to life the studio’s crankiest and most technically complicated character ever.
- What Were We Talking About? – This piece showcases the complex routes Dory’s story took as the filmmakers worked to construct a comprehensive narrative involving a main character with short-term memory loss.
- Casual Carpool – What’s it like to commute with the voices of Marlin, Charlie, Bailey and Hank? Join “Finding Dory” writer/director Andrew Stanton as he drives Albert Brooks, Eugene Levy, Ty Burrell and Ed O’Neill to work.
- Animation & Acting – How do you create a connection between a human audience and a fish? This behind-the-scenes look behind the curtain examines the process of constructing believable performances through a unique collaboration between the director, voice actors and animators.
- Creature Features – The cast of “Finding Dory” share cool facts about the creatures they voice in the film.
- Deep in the Kelp – Disney Channel’s Jenna Ortega guides us on a research trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium to show how far the “Finding Dory” crew went to make Dory’s world feel real.
- Sketching with Jason Deamer – “Finding Dory” character art director Jason Deamer talks about how he got to Pixar, how he draws the characters in the film, and how falling off a skateboard teaches you lessons you can use in art and life.
- Dory’s Theme – A spirited discussion among the composer, music editor and director of “Finding Dory” about the musical elements that shape Dory’s quirky and joyful theme.
- Rough Day on the Reef – Sometimes computers make mistakes. Here you’ll see some of the funny, creepy and just plain bizarre footage the crew encountered while making “Finding Dory.”
- Director Commentary
Deleted Scenes (introduced by director Andrew Stanton):
- Losing Nemo
- Little Tension in Clown Town
- Dory Dumped
- Sleep Swimming
- Meeting Hank
- The Pig
- Starting Over – Director Andrew Stanton presents four different versions of the movie’s opening scene.
- Tank Gang (Digital exclusive)
- Hidden Seacrets of Finding Dory (Digital exclusive)
- Theatrical Short: Piper & Commentary